Monday, January 21, 2008

Enzo's Galaxy


I figured I would start my blog by explaining the name of my blog page.


Enzo was my dog. Well, I had dogs growing up, but this was MYYYY first dog, when hubby and I got together.

When we got Enzo, hubby said, no way are we naming that dog Enzo. So for two weeks, I called him Enzo, and he called him, the dog, the puppy, etc....Enzo stuck. We had Enzo for 11 wonderful years. He passed away from congestive heart failure, we did all we could to save him.

He was such a likable dog and I will never have a dog like him again. When he died, I took it very hard. I would come home and there would be no one to greet me. I said I would never love another dog again. Since, I have gotten another dog, Atlas, and he looks like Enzo, but is nothing like him. He is a great dog also....but Enzo could not be replaced.
My screenname has Enzo in it and my blog now too. I kept the same screenname for 8 years now because it has his name in it.
I will blog about Atlas later. It's not that I don't love him, I do.... For now, I have to get my butt moving and get things done.
Ciao!


No comments: