Saturday, January 26, 2008

Neglecting my blog lol

Well, I have been neglecting my blog already, like I neglect my Myspace page, which by the way is www.myspace.com/shannonmarie402 (I think lol, its been awhile since I typed it in, I have it in my favs and only go there maybe twice a month lol).

We went to Red Lobster yesterday at 3 pm for dinner. There was no one there. By the time we left, the line was out the door...maybe I shouldnt' advertise that, but go early if you go, and you won't have to wait lol. I guess I don't care, we dont' go there except when someone gets us gift cards for the place, seafood is incredibly easy to make at home....and I like to cook things MY WAY lol...so I like it at home better. I can't believe the money Red Lobster makes, not that its bad, but its just so so and its seafood....how much easier can it be to cook something? lol

Okay, enough for today...at least I wrote something lol, for what its worth lol.

Shannon

No comments: