Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Change the way you look at the food on your plate!



Years ago, I got a book called How to Cook Everything, by Mark Bittman. Recently I came across his book How to Cook Everything Vegetarian..great book.

I was reading a book called The Essential Green You, by Diedre Imus and she recommended a few books. Per her suggested readings, I read The Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollen, super book...wow, changed the way I saw food for sure.
My book of the month club just sent me Food Matters, by Mark Bittman...the cookbook author I mentioned above and he does note, he is not vegetarian, just tries to eat healthy and environmentally safe as often as possible.

Get his book! Go the Barnes and Noble, or the library or where ever you get your books, and this one will be a favorite, so you may want to buy it! I am only a quarter of the way through it and I learned soo much!

If you go to Amazon, you can read a clip of the book, I tried the link and it takes you through some good stuff...and he has recipes too!
http://www.amazon.com/Food-Matters-Conscious-Eating-Recipes/dp/1416575642
This book will change you for the better!

No comments: