Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My workout ramblings & a 222 calorie chicken cordon bleu!


P90X Workout

I am on week four of P90X. I love the workouts. I have eliminated Yoga, at least for now, as it bores me to no end. It’s an hour and a half of boring, too slow moving for me, Yoga.
I supplement other workouts into it and even did two workouts yesterday (Legs and Back, and Plyo…oh and I did Ab Ripper X, but I don’t count that, its only 15 min, 349 core exercises in 15 min and I am not counting it? Lol….its part of the weight segment workouts, its to be done everytime we do the weight workout so if you don’t hear me mention it, it’s a given that I did it).

A really good blog I like is http://maggiewang.com/2005/04/23 (Caustic Musings) all about fitness and she does P90X so has tons of info on her page for me. She figures each workout is about 600 calories burned. I went to beachbody.com to sign up for a “personal page” but have not used it since I signed up. I don’t really have time, what with my blogs, facebook, twitter, and homeschooling, workouts, life etc….too much going on now. I had a http://www.sparkspeople.com/ page too and hardly use that one. It’s a nice weight/health management site, free of charge if anyone is interested. You can keep track of workouts, calories etc. Have a page similar to myspace and facebook, meet people etc. Again, not really much time for that.
I babble about doing P90X twice a day one day and once a day the next, but with summer coming, I should probably focus on my outside exercise too, so maybe I better stick to once a day...besides, I would have to keep up with that twice a day (two hours mind you) thing or get flabby....so I best stick to once a day and take a day off each week.




Here is today’s Hungry girl recipe… uses laughing cow cheese, which I LOVE.
http://www.hungry-girl.com/chew/chewdetails.php?isid=1718
Serving Size:
1 chicken cordon bleu (entire recipe)

Calories: 222

Fat: 4.5g

Sodium: 692mg

Carbs: 2g

Fiber: 0g

Sugars: 1g

Protein: 40g

No comments: