Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Wolfgang Puck Appliances



I haven't posted for awhile, as I have been busy, both in my life and in my groups. I run a few yahoo groups and figured, I would write them up here today to at least get something written in my boring blog that has not had any activity for awhile...

My favorite kitchen tools (next to my hands) are my Wolfgang Puck Pressure Cooker, Rice Cooker and Immersion Blender. Don't get me wrong, I love my professional kitchen aid stand mixer my hubby bought me...but as far as use, Wolfie's stuff gets used the most. Wolfgang, Deb Murray (cook book author and food stylist for Wolfgang Puck and also Suzanne Somers, and Marian Getz, Wolfgang's pastry chef are awesome people and I adore all they do for the group, to help us get the most out of our appliances....



If you want to join my WP Pressure Cooker group, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WP_Pressure_Cooking_Recipes/?yguid=9577836


If you want to join my WP Rice Cooker Group, and this is a large group, go to


and I also have a

WP Panini Grill group, its small, just starting out

I run these groups and when Wolfgang, Deb and Marian are on HSN selling, I get extremely busy in group with people talking about it, and newcomers joining us.

No comments: