Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

Well, Valentines day really means nothing to me. It's a great time to get conversation hearts, but really, if they need a day to remind people to be romantic once a year, well that is just sad.

My husband and I spend time together, we go out to eat, hang in the hot tub drinking wine, etc all the time. I never really needed a day for stores to tell us that we need to spend money on jewelry we normally would not have bought because I don't wear the jewelry I have, or Godiva chocolates (ewww)....

I have been with my husband 17 years this year. I think we do just fine.

Shannon

1 comment:

That's my story and I'm sticking to it, at least for now. said...

Apparently, Valentine's day was stolen from the Pagan's like all of the other holidays...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lupercalia